New Ways to Streamline Document Processes and Improve Digital Workflow
Digital transformation is different for everyone. Are you only just underway, or have you already made good progress? Wherever you are in your digital transformation journey you will discover plenty of things that can be innovated and improved.
Small to medium-size business owners, enterprise IT teams and department leaders are constantly looking at new ways to take advantage of new digital workflow capabilities to deliver improved efficiency and productivity. The key to successful digital transformation is ensuring the latest enhancements, like workflow apps lead to new ways of working, more productively and more securely, while creating an improved customer and employee experience.
Digitize Document Workflow Using Workplace Assistants
We’ve long forgotten a mobile phone being just a phone. Where would we be without apps? In the same way, today’s intelligent workplace has evolved beyond the ability of a printer by itself to fulfil the document needs and productivity demands of the modern, mobile, always-connected workforce. We’ve stopped thinking about a printer as a standalone, task-specific print device. It’s so much more than that. It’s a platform for digital workflow innovation — a smart workplace assistant.
Streamlining Business Processes
Xerox® ConnectKey® Technology is the perfect platform to deliver this innovation. It links the physical and digital worlds and transforms traditional printing devices into connected workplace assistants that address the needs of the modern intelligent workplace. The portfolio’s personalized automated digital workflows, one-touch access to the cloud, mobile readiness, tailored apps and multi-layered features help improve your productivity, efficiency and security.
With these capabilities, your teams can do more than print, scan or copy — they can connect like never before. Smart ConnectKey® Technology-enabled devices with new apps can now empower employees to tackle their most time-zapping processes such as Accounting, Invoicing, Expenses and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and be more productive and more connected.
New Apps Make Old Work Easier
With Xerox ConnectKey®, processes become automated, as multifunction printers are transformed into launchpads for many useful apps such as:
- Xerox® Connect App for Salesforce: Access Salesforce CRM right at the print device. Upload and share sales management information to client folders by scanning the documents directly into Salesforce.
- Xerox® Audio Documents App: Securely transform hard copy into audio files, so commuters, multitaskers or audio enthusiasts can listen on the go or when reading isn’t an option.
- Xerox® Connect App for Concur: Enjoy hassle-free expense reimbursement with multi-receipt scanning. Receipt data gets extracted into an expense report.
- Xerox® Forms Manager App: Simplifies management of multiple forms while reducing paper-based filing risks. With intelligent routing capabilities via embedded QR codes, scanned forms are automatically routed to the appropriate email address.
- Xerox® Auto-Redaction App: Anonymize private or confidential data from your documents. Simple templates remove the data throughout the document.
ConnectKey® Technology-enabled devices support common functions that work similarly on every device, so users learn apps just once and apply them fleet-wide. Swipe and tap your way through simplified workflows on a large, colorful, tablet-like screen. When a digital workflow travels across a ConnectKey® Technology-enriched fleet, the user experience is always consistent — regardless of model — and nothing encourages productivity like a familiar process.
And that is one of the many reasons that Keypoint Intelligence recently recognized Xerox as the 2019–2020 leader in the MFP Platform and App Ecosystem.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact us to find out more about how Xerox® workflow apps can help you streamline your document processes and improve your digital workflow.